Self-Storage Resource Guide
- What Is Self-Storage?
- What is the Difference Between Full-Service and Self-Service Storage?
- What Size Self-Storage Unit Should I Rent?
- Should I Insure Items in My Self-Service Storage Unit?
- Can Professional Movers Help Me Move Things Out of a Self-Storage Unit?
- What Amenities Does Idaho Storage Connection Offer for Self-Storage?
- Why Choose Idaho Storage Connection for your Self-Storage Needs?
Premier Boise Storage Unit Provider
Are you searching for storage units in Boise? Our Franklin facility is a premier Boise storage unit provider. Our Franklin facility is conveniently located near the Boise Towne Square Mall, just off of Franklin Road between Cole and Curtis Road. Being locally owned and operated, we are committed to sustaining local relevance and offering excellent customer service. We take pride in our Boise self-storage facility and maintain it in exceptional condition.
Idaho Storage Connection Franklin is dedicated to offering you the most convenient, affordable, and well-manicured facilities that self-storage has to offer. Idaho Storage Connection Franklin provides tenants with 24 hour-a-day, 365 day-a-year access to the security gate and personal unit. Our Boise self-storage facility is designed with concrete floors, aluminum doors, and sloped concrete drives that are drive-up accessible. We take great pride in providing clean and reliable storage for Boise residents.
Idaho Storage Connection, on Franklin in Boise, offers convenient storage payments via online bill pay, easy terms like month-to-month storage and 24-hour, 365 day-a-year access to your belongings. At our Franklin location, we provide various sizes of enclosed units to store your household belongings, and outside parking for your car, RVs, motor home or trailer storage needs.