- What Is Self-Storage?
- What is the Difference Between Full-Service and Self-Service Storage?
- What Size Self-Storage Unit Should I Rent?
- Should I Insure Items in My Self-Service Storage Unit?
- Can Professional Movers Help Me Move Things Out of a Self-Storage Unit?
- What Amenities Does Idaho Storage Connection Offer for Self-Storage?
- Why Choose Idaho Storage Connection for your Self-Storage Needs?
The Premier Boise Self-Storage Provider
Are you searching for self-storage in Boise? Idaho Storage Connection has three self-storage facilities in Boise.
Being locally owned and operated self-storage facility in Boise, Idaho Storage Connection is committed to sustaining local relevance and offering excellent customer service. We take pride in our Boise self-storage facilities and maintain it in exceptional condition.
Idaho Storage Connection is dedicated to offering you the most convenient, affordable, and well-manicured facilities that self-storage in Boise has to offer. Idaho Storage Connection provides tenants with 24 hour-a-day, 365 day-a-year access to the security gate and personal unit.
Our Boise self-storage facilities are designed with concrete floors, aluminum doors, and sloped concrete drives that are drive-up accessible. We take great pride in providing clean and reliable storage for Boise residents.
Idaho Storage Connection in Boise offers convenient self-storage payments via online bill pay, easy terms like month-to-month storage and 24-hour, 365 day-a-year access to your belongings.
At our three Boise locations, we provide various sizes of enclosed units to store your household belongings, and outside parking for your car, RVs, motor home or trailer storage needs.