Valuable Resources for New and Existing Resident of Nampa, Idaho
As a new resident of Nampa, you probably have many questions. Where can I renew my driver's license? Is there a
dog park in the area? Who are the internet providers? Which elementary school is in my neighborhood?
At Idaho Storage Connection, we're your Nampa moving experts.
We've compiled an alphabetical listing of many of the resources you'll need to quickly settle in and take advantage
of the best opportunities Nampa, Idaho has to offer!
City of Nampa Government
- The Nampa Chamber of Commerce is
a helpful resource for businesses, entrepreneurs, and recreation information, (208) 466-4641.
- The City
Government website has information about the Nampa mayor, city council members, city meetings, and more,
Colleges & Universities Near Nampa, Idaho
Anyone who wants to pursue higher education has several options right here in Nampa:
COVID-19 Information for Nampa, Idaho
Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
Moving to Nampa means you need to update your driver's license, as well as any vehicle and boat registrations.
These changes can all be made through the Idaho DMV.
- If you moved from out of state, the Idaho DMV website has the information you need to register your vehicles and
obtain an Idaho driver's license.
- If you moved from within the state, you'd need to update your address.
- If you own a boat, snowmobile, or ATV (all-terrain vehicle), you'll have endless opportunities to enjoy the
outdoors. Learn how to register these types of vehicles with the Idaho State Parks and Recreation.
Find the Nampa Post
Office closest to you to start mail delivery, change your address, and obtain a P.O. Box if you wish.
- Valley Regional Transit (VRT) has several bus routes within Nampa and Canyon County, (208) 345-7433.
- The VRT Late Night program partially reimburses income-eligible workers for Lyft rides
to and from their jobs.
Register to Vote
The Idaho Votes website is where
you can update your address or register to vote in Idaho.
Emergency Services: Police, Fire Department, & Paramedics
In case of an emergency, always call 911. The non-emergency phone numbers for each department are: