Storage Solutions for When A Son or Daughter Leave for College, Mission, Marriage or Military
There's no greater pride than seeing your now-grown kids off to school, deployment, marriage, or going on a mission. Besides paying homage to your superior parenting skills, kids flying out of the coop gives you one distinct advantage. It allows you to reclaim their ex-bedroom for your personal use.
Your choices are endless, and you can turn the vacant space into a home theater, yoga room, home gym, home office, anything. But there's one tiny-weeny bit of an obstacle - you must clear out the space. But what do you do with the stuff?
At Idaho Storage Connection, we help you arrive at the most amicable solution to this problem. We provide you with affordable and convenient self-storage solutions to avoid risking a strained relationship with your kids by throwing away their stuff.
We Offer Multiple Storage Unit Sizes
Short of harmful, illegal, perishable, or dangerous items, our self-storage facility can handle pretty much anything in your teen's bedroom. We provide a variety of self-storage units sizes to meet different storage and budgetary needs.
- 5 x 5 storage unit: About the size of a tiny closet and ideal for storing small furniture items.
- 5 x 10 storage unit: About the size of a small walk-in closet and is ideal for storing queen or king-sized mattresses, large dressers, and appliances such as cooktops and fridges, or even a motorcycle.
- 5 x 12 storage unit: About the size of a large walk-in closet and can readily hold the contents of a studio apartment down to clothes and furniture items.
- 10 x 10 storage unit: It measures half the size of a typical one-car garage to provide ample storage space.
- 10 x 15 storage unit: It's slightly smaller than a one-car garage and can readily fit a compact vehicle and other furniture items.
We provide various self-storage options to let you pick the space that fits your needs just right. Never pay for more space than you need. We also have larger storage spaces, enough to hold the contents of entire homes, boats, vehicles, and recreational vehicles such as RVs.
Convenient Storage Unit Facilities
Our storage units are conveniently located in Boise, Idaho, granting you ready access to your stored items. Need to grab or drop off an item at your storage unit early in the morning or late at night? No problem. Some of our storage unit locations are open 24/7 so your storage unit is like a separate bedroom or garage in your home. You can come and go as you wish to remove or add items to your storage unit.
At Idaho Storage Connection, we delight in our seamless, hassle-free service. We don't impose restrictive terms on our customers. You can opt for long-term storage or a month-to-month storage option. What do you need to rent a storage unit? You only need a government-issued ID to secure a self-storage space, and we accept various payment methods for your convenience.
Well-Maintained Storage Facility
At Idaho Storage Connection, we understand that your child's possessions are valuable and hold lots of precious memories. And we ensure that our facility is reflective of our values. We keep all the units clean, sanitary, and well-maintained and keep the entire facility well-lit. Our customers love having cameras and protective perimeter fences around our facilities. We use electronic gates to restrict and regulate access to the storage units. Customers bring their locks so that they control their access.
Find the Perfect Storage Unit Near You!
Looking for a safe place to stash your child's items after they've left the coop? Look no further than Idaho Storage Connection. We provide the following affordable, self-storage units that won't break your budget:
- Boise Storage Units - Franklin
- Boise Storage Units - Joplin
- Boise Storage Units - Joplin II
- Eagle Storage Units - Eagle
- Nampa Storage Units - USave
- Nampa Storage Units - Karcher
Whether you're looking to store the contents of a small or large bedroom, a boat, a car, or a motorcycle, contact us today for suitable storage spaces near you.